Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcome!

Hello!  Welcome!
So, I'd like to take a moment to thank you for taking the time out of your day to take a gander at my blog spot. 

I wish that I could just focus on one subject and talk about that all day, but my brain doesn't sit still enough for that.  What I'll be discussing hovers around a great variety of things, and I hope that I don't bore you completely with them. 

Just to name a few:

  1. I'm a father, to a yearling named Briar.  He's adorable, yet still somehow a hand full.
  2. I do enjoy video games when the time permits.
  3. Over the last year or so, I made the switch from Windows to Linux.  I do think that most people should at least give Linux a try, even if it's not for them for the long-haul. 
  4. I'm a giant Doctor Who fan.  (New Who, anyhow)  Well...not saying I'm giant, though I do look like one when holding a ukulele.  
  5. I've been using eBay as an outlet for some of our old things, and lots of used baby clothes.  Of which we have tons.
I'm sure that I'll think of more as it comes to pass.  Bear with me here as I attempt to get started.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment